Anonymous and safe in the Internet
|Titel: ||Anonym and safe in the Internet |
|Category: ||Data protection and data security |
|Duration: ||2h (4h working with practical examples) |
|Art: ||Workshop |
|Reference: ||Workshop for the Safer Internet Day |
Internet threats and ways to circumvent such risks will be in the center of this workshop. After a joint review and classification of the problems simple instructions for encryption (especially for your e-mail traffic) and the use of Tor and JonDo proxies chains will be explained.
- Presentation and introduction to the topic
- potential "dangers on the Internet"
- encryption symmetric - asymmetric
- Differences of GnuPG and X.509
- Thunderbird Plugin Enigmail as an example
- Surfing the web, who can see what?
- Differences http, https
- Proxies and Proxy chains (JonDo und Tor)
- optional supplements: disk encryption with TruCrypt; live CD (f.e. Polippix)
Leave a Comment